- Sort by Default Order
The Brilliant Series Bomber Jacket, a Class 3 garment, is as warm as it is bright. The use of reflective piping down the sleeves helps to accentuate the movement of the wearer, thus creative a larger visual footprint than the typical reflective arrangement.
The Class E Brilliant Series mesh pants are more than an accent piece. When combined with a Class 2 vest this ensemble becomes a fully fledged Class 3 outfit with visibility surpassing just about anything on the market. And with their great features and immaculate quality why not go all the way?
- Meets requirements of Performance Specification ASTM F1506; classified HRC2 according to NFPA 70E
- Arc Rated, ATPV of 9.7 cal/cm2
- Reflective accent for higher visibility
- Stretchable and comfortable
2-pc Polyester Fleece with neoprene face mask attached by hook and loops
- 1mm neoprene with one side nylon and one side fleece for additional comfort
- Long length
- Reflective accents help keep workers safe and seen
- Unique Hook and Loop suspensions to attach cap to a hard hat for better stability
- Shell: 100% cotton twill
- Lining: 100% poly fleece
- Hook & loop closure
3-Layer Modacrylic twill /FR Thinsulate/Modacrylic fleece (ATPV rating of 27 cal/cm2)
- Shell: Modacrylic cotton blend twill
- Mid-Layer: 3M™ FR Thinsulate™
- Lining: Modacrylic cotton blend fleece
- Meets Performance Requirements of ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E (HRC 3)
- Elastic gather at forehead
- Warming pack pockets
- Hook and Loop straps for easy attachment
2-piece, 320g fleece design envelopes the face, neck and head
- Built-in heat exchanger provides warm air for inhalation in extreme conditions
- Form-fitting design prevents eyewear from fogging
- Adjustable mask with hook and loop attachments
- Removable face mask
- Patented design
Sizing: X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large XX-Large XXX-Large Men's 3 to 4.5 5 to 6.5 7 to 8.5 9 to 10.5 11 to 12.5 13 to 14.5 15 to 16.5 Women's 4.5 to 6 6.5 to 8 8.5 to 10 10.5 to 12
All of the best features combined: ice traction, insulated warmth and a 5-inch extendable gaiter
NO-FOG® is a registered trademark with the U.S. Patent Office NO-FOG® Industrial Masks are engineered to eliminate fogging of eyeglasses, welding helmets, shields, etc. while working in cold climates. Made from mil-spec soft neoprene for all day comfort. #7F (Large) fits neck size circumference 14" to 18" and #7FX (XL) fits 18" to 20" respectively. Made in the USA.
Get rid of incendiary flares and replace it with the durable, long lasting PowerFlare Safety Light.
The Radians SJ510 Quilted Reversible Jacket with Zip-Off Sleeves is an all-purpose, 4-in-1, quilted polyfil ripstop jacket provides superior, crossseasonal comfort and weather protection. Reverses from dark, low-profile grey to bright, Hi-Viz yellow. The zippered sleeves allow the Class 3 Hi-Viz jacket with sleeves to easily convert to a Class 2 Hi-Viz vest without sleeves.