Available in Over the Head and Hard Hat Attached
3M Peltor LiteCom Plus Headset
The 3M Peltor LiteCom Plus Headset is a hearing protector with an integrated analog two-way radio and a noise-canceling speech microphone to deliver a wireless, hands-free protective communication solution. The LiteCom Plus headset also includes environmental listening technology, allowing workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and while providing protection against loud working conditions.
- Protective communication solution for hands-free, clear communication in noisy environments
- Features an integrated analog two-way radio and noise-canceling speech microphone
- Utilizes both Push-to-Talk and voice-operated transmission (VOX)
- Helps provide hearing protection when exposed to hazardous noise
- Integrated two-way radio with 22 pre-programmed FRS channels
- Environmental listening technology helps provide protection when it’s loud, as well as helps workers hear environmental sounds when it’s not
The 3M Peltor LiteCom Plus Headset has a designed for use in manufacturing, processing, equipment maintenance, crane operations, construction, and many other applications in noisy environments. All settings and controls on this headset are designed to be intuitively simple; its noise-canceling microphone can be activated by pressing the Push-to-Talk button on the earcup or by using voice-operated transmission (VOX). As you speak into the microphone, the channel is opened in milliseconds, allowing for near-instantaneous, clear communication in noisy environments. As an added benefit, this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all-day wearability you’ve grown to expect from the PELTOR™ Brand, making it a robust hearing protection solution.
Over the Head, Hard Hat Attached