The 3m Peltor Optime 101 Earmuffs are available in a variety of attachment types, including over-the-head, hard hat, and behind the head.
3M Peltor Optime 101 Earmuffs
The 3M Peltor Optime 101 Earmuffs are recommended for eight-hour TWA noise exposures up to 101 dBA. With three different headband options, there is an Optime 101 earmuff for a wide range of industrial applications.
H7A Over the Head
- Stainless steel headband distributes weight for low pressure fit
- Earcup pivot points tilt for comfort that adjusts to individual wearers
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 27dB. CSA Class A
H7P3E Hard Hat Attached
- Cap-mounted design allows for easy use with most hard hats.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 24 dB. CSA Class A.
H7B Behind the Head
- Stainless steel band distributes weight for low-pressure fit.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRRA Class A.): 26 dB. CS
The 3M Peltor Optime 101 Earmuffs have earcups with liquid and foam filled cushions offer comfort for long wear and optimum seal
Over the Head, Hard Hat Attached, Behind the Head
There are no reviews yet.