The AlphaTec Hycar Apron 56-512 is a reinforced hycar apron for rugged wear.
- These poly/cotton reinforced aprons feature a 17-19mil Hycar nitrile blend on poly/cotton backing with sewn edge finish and offer users a tough combination of chemical splash protection and flexible comfort even in cold conditions
- Heavyweight Hycar Rubber Apron: 35″W X 45″L
- 2-piece 48 inch ties and sealed grommets provide a durable, consistent and adjustable fit on all sizes and styles
- AlphaTec Hycar Apron 56-512 are designed for rugged wear, and are both durable and cost effective
- Wherever oil, grease and chemicals are present, Ansell aprons help workers keep clean and protected from harmful contact
- Hycar aprons are a tough nitrile blend, ideal for grease and animal fats. They are also excellent in cold conditions
- The Hycar construction is traditionally tougher and more cut, abrasion and puncture resistant than neoprene but is still flexible for the toughest jobs
- Coated poly/cotton reinforcement is easy to clean
- Sealed grommets allow for size adjustment without tear-out
- This full-cut apron provides effective protection during jobs such as food processing, meat packing, chemical processing and industrial maintenance.