Eyesaline Personal Eyewash Bottles
$5.00 – $16.00
While not intended to replace primary eyewash equipment, Eyesaline Personal Eyewash Bottles are an important supplement. Personal bottles can be located much closer to contaminants and provide immediate treatment before the injured worker is able to reach primary eyewash equipment. They can also be important after primary eyewash is used, while the injured worker is being transported to medical care.
Features & Benefits of Eyesaline Personal Eyewash Bottles:
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Extended-flow nozzles (16 and 32 oz. containers) provide longer flow than conventional 16 and 32 oz. Containers
- User-controlled volume delivery (1, 4, 8 oz. products). Delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution: depending on the squeeze pressure applied to the bottle
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- pH balanced to match the human eye – especially important when chemical splashes disrupt the eye’s normal pH
Perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, and more. Also great for immediate treatment on the way to a primary eyewash unit or as continual irrigation until medical care is available.
4oz., 16oz., 32oz.