The Fendall/Sperian personal eyewash station provides temporary and immediate flushing until the injured person can be helped to a primary emergency eyewash device.
Eyesaline Wall Stations
$32.00 – $55.00
Eyesaline Wall Stations are durable wall stations that provide immediate flushing. They offer high visibility in a hazard area and are readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination of the eyes, face and body.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, open-face design Wall Stations hold bottles firmly in place with easy access to bottles in an emergency to provide immediate flushing until the injured person can be helped to a primary emergency eyewash device.
- Each system has a design for easy “snap-out” access to Eyewash or Body flush bottles.
- Wall Stations mount easily with provided fasteners. Integral overhang protects bottles from dust and debris to minimize maintenance requirements.
- Durable plastic is easy to clean. All wall stations include Personal Eyewash or Body flush.
- Extended flow opening provides longer flow rate than conventional bottles.
- 16 oz and 32 oz eyewash sizes
- Easy-open top
- English/Spanish bilingual instructions
- Extended-flow opening for longer flow rate
The intension of the Eyesaline Wall Stations are to support, not replace primary units, as it does not meet the ANSI Z2358.1 standard for 15-minute flushing requirement.
16oz., 32oz., 32oz. Double