GHS Safety Data Sheet Binder
The overhaul of the chemical labeling system known as the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) took effect in 2013. A critical part of the new system is the replacement of the existing MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) with the new SDS (Safety Data Sheets) standard. Our Safety Data Sheet binders make compliance easy. There is the requirement that employers train their employees to recognize the nine GHS Pictograms. The SDS binder is printed with the new GHS Pictograms and is designed to allow easy-reference for an employee accessing SDS records. The pictograms are printed on the inside of the binder along with the SDS Requirements. Make it easy for all of your employees to access the information of chemicals they are handling, storing, or transporting. GHS Compliant SDS binders organize all your important SDS for quick reference.
- Sheet lifters included with every binder.
GHS Safety Data Sheet Binder Features
- Bright yellow/red color scheme makes identifying the SDS binder easy.
- Assists in meeting OSHA’s Right-To-Know Standards.
- Displays SDS requirements and Hazard Pictograms on inside cover.
- Enable easy access to important SDS chemical sheets from this GHS compliant binder requirements.
- Keeps SDS’s neat and organized for quick reference.
- 1.5″ Binder holds ~300 sheets of 24lb bond paper. 3″ Binder holds ~600 sheets.
There are no reviews yet.