Golight Radioray 7901 wireless remote controlled spotlight with, swivel handle, suction cup mount base and removable magnetic shoe base
GoLight Radio Ray Magnetic Mount
GOLIGHT COLOR: White
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT CAPABILITIES:
– 370 degrees motorized rotation
– 140 degrees motorized tilt
– Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT OUTPUT:
– Handheld wireless remote control controls on/off of light beam
– Philips bulb – 12 Volts, 65 Watts
– Reflector–computer generated parabolic
– 5.5 amps draw
– 700 foot working beam (you can read a book at 700 feet)
– Candlepower – 5 million (new retail formula) or 400,000 (old industrial formula)
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED WIRELESS REMOTE:
– Wireless requires no wiring harness
– Effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
– Operate on 433 mhz (works on radio signal, not IR, so line of site and obstructions are not an issue)
– Handheld remote included
– Remote is weatherproof
– 4 button operation – up/down, right/left
– Remote turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
– Programmable with 2187 channels
– Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
– Housing–ASA Luranheat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
– Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevents rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
– Motors–Automotive grade 12 Volt D.C. High Torque Characteristics include:
– R.P.M.: 6087 constant Torque17.133 mN.m/amp
– Stall: 12.31 mN.m Draw point 4 amps.
– Output: 1.96 watts with built in stall protection circuitry
– All connectors are weatherproof meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
– Golight meets marine standards for fresh water and saltwater usage
– UV and weatherproof for outdoor use
GOLIGHT REMOVABLE MAGNETIC SHOE BASE:
– Golight slides on and off base of the light. When the shoe is installed a spring loaded button pops up locking the light into the base. The shoe base completely encapsulates the suction cup base
– When the base is removed, the light can be mounted using the suction cup and the locking lever on the side to activate the suction mount.
– The magnetic shoe has the holes in it to be permanently mounted as well.
– Small bar magnets are imbedded in the shoe base and covered with rubber.
– Magnetic base offers 40 pounds of magnetic grip. This is suitable for temporary positioning on vehicles, but not appropriate for moving vehicles.
– Golight’s swivel handle on the top of the light enables the operator to move the Golight to different positions easily.
GOLIGHT CUSTOMER SERVICE:
– 90 day free replacement on failure
– 3 year warranty on all Golight Radioray models.
GOLIGHT REMOTE CONTROLLED LIGHT DIMENSIONS:
– Golight base: 6"X 6"
– Height: 8 inches
– Independent Lab Tested to meet or exceed all S.A.E. Standards
|Dimensions||0.0 × 0.0 × 0.0 in|