Durable and comfortable helmet, meets requirements for work at height.
Petzl Vertex Helmet
- Chinstrap designed to reduce the risk of the helmet coming off as a result of an impact during a fall : it has a breaking strength greater than 50 daN (EN 12 492 mountaineering helmet standard).
- Polycarbonate shell, resistant to impact and wear (meets EN 397 industrial helmet standard and EN 12492 standard).
- Meets all optional requirements of the EN 397 standard:
- lateral deformation,
- use at low temperatures (down to – 30 °C),
- electrical insulation,
- molten metal splash.
- side slots for mounting hearing and/or eye protection,
- the cut of the shell contours over the ears to fit standard hearing protection,
- four headlamp clips.
- Complete and simple adjustment:
- single headband size adjustment wheel, quick and precise to manipulate even while wearing gloves,
- height adjustment of the headband to adjust the position of the straps on the neck,
- chinstrap buckles can be adjusted forwards and backwards.
- webbing suspension system,
- thick, replaceable foam headband.
- The headband retracts into the shell for storage.
|Dimensions||0.0 × 0.0 × 0.0 in|