This health care N95 particulate respirator and surgical mask has comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The individually packaged flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
3M 1870+ N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator
While providing respiratory protection for the wearer, the 3M 1870 intends to reduce exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- The 3M 1870 has a flat fold design that offers convenient storage and portability
- Individual packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Sculpted top panel helps conform to nose and eye contours of the face allowing more room for eyewear
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve field of vision
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom, secure seal
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment
There are no reviews yet.