Is designed for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations where metal fumes may be present. Box of 10.
3M 8212 N95 Particulate Welding Respirator 10/Box
- NIOSH approved for at least 95% percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Recommended for welding and operations in which metal fumes may be present
- Cake resistant filter layers reduce the caking of particles on the respirator surface
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
The 3M 8212 N95 Particulate Welding Respirator is a disposable particulate respirator that has a design to help provide reliable respiratory protection for applications such as welding or soldering where metal fumes may be present. This welding respirator provides at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non oil based particles. Cake resistant filter layers reduce the caking of particles on the respirator surface. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal. Fully adjustable head straps help provide a comfortable and secure seal. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, this respirator helps release warm and moist exhaled breath from inside the respirator. This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non oil based particles and provides P95 (95%) filter efficiency. The respirator is also flame resistant as demonstrated per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield). Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health.
There are no reviews yet.