The world’s first foam earplugs and still the most widely used cylindrical earplug today. 200 Pairs
3M Classic Uncorded Earplugs
3M Classic Uncorded Earplugs have set the industry standard for noise reduction as the world’s first foam earplugs. These earplugs are made of a proprietary soft energy-absorbing slow-recovery foam that’s designed to conform to the shape of the ear canal to help provide hearing protection.
- Proprietary soft, slow-recovery foam is comfortable and helps with earplug fitting
- Moisture-resistant foam
- Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
- Dispenser packaging option available for uncorded earplugs
- Features a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)* of 29 dB
- CSA Class AL
- Pillow pack option for storage of earplugs between uses
- Bright yellow color provides a quick visual compliance check.
- ANSI S3.19-1974; CSA Class AL.
The 3M Classic Uncorded Earplugs’ moisture resistant foam is initially firm to make fitting the earplug easier, softening once it’s in the ear to comfortably expand and conform to the shape of each ear canal. The slow recovery feature is of help with earplug insertion by giving the user time to get the rolled down earplug into the ear before the foam fully expands. Per-pair packaging options include a pillow pack that can be of use in storing earplugs between uses or a standard polybag; dispenser bottles for One Touch Pro dispenser are also available. Comes with or without cord to suit user preference. This product is EARfit testable to help validate the level of protection the individual user can achieve with this product.