The 3m Peltor Optime 105 Earmuffs are available in a variety of attachment types, including over-the-head, hard hat, and behind the head.
3M Peltor Optime 105 Earmuffs
The 3M Peltor Optime 105 Earmuffs are a high performance hearing protector. Featuring a proprietary dual-cup design and soft, foam-filled cushions, these earmuffs provide high attenuation and outstanding comfort. Additionally, these earmuffs are available in a variety of attachment types, including over-the-head, hard hat, and behind the head.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) between 27–30 dB (depending on the attachment type)
- Double-shell technology boosts noise-blocking ability
- Made with soft, foam-filled cushions
- Stainless steel construction resists bending and warping
- 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System testable
The double-shell technology incorporated in 3M Peltor Optime 105 Earmuffs are designed to boost its noise blocking ability. Thanks to this feature, these earmuffs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) between 27–30 dB* (depending on the attachment type), making them an ideal choice for use in airports; construction; manufacturing; food, beverage, & agriculture; oil & gas; heavy manufacturing; pharmaceutical; and transportation.
Over the Head, Hard Hat Attached, Behind the Head