Lightweight, balanced design with easy-to-adjust head straps for comfort.
3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series
The 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series offers lightweight comfort and ease of use. Combine with appropriate 3M™ particulate filters or cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapors.
- Large lens provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- For workplace/occupational use only
- Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone face seal for enhanced comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
- Available in air-purifying and supplied air respirator modes
- Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward
- 3M Cool Flow™ Valve makes breathing easier to provide cool, dry comfort
- 3M™ Particle Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series to filter certain particulates
- 3M 6000 Series Gas/Vapor Cartridges to help filter a broad range of gases and vapors
- 3M 6000 Series Combination Cartridges to help filter particulates in addition to gases and vapors
- Compatible with 3M™ TR-600 and TR-800 powered air and Dual Airline supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards
The 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatile—use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges and supplied air respirator systems. The 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. These features combine to make a comfortable, practical and economical solution. Recommended applications include assembly , chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding. Industries in which this facepiece are commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. The 6000 Series facepiece also meets the impact requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, high impact level for face and eye protection.
Small, Medium, Large