This NIOSH-approved P100 particulate filter helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles when combined with 3M™ Half and Full Facepiece Respirators according to NIOSH approvals.
3M P100 Particulate Filter
The 3M P100 Particulate Filter has NIOSH approval for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
The 3M P100 Particulate Filter 2091 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. 3M’s Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a comfortable lightweight, easy-breathing combination. The 2091 finds common use for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. The filter is both flame and water resistant.
Industries which commonly use this filter include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and primary metals. The 3M P100 Particulate Filter works with a wide range of facepieces, including 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series. The filter has NIOSH approval for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The filter has been assigned the color code “magenta” in the NIOSH system. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 2091 P100 filter provides at least 99.97 percent filter efficiency against particles.