The ATG ManiFlex Cut Gloves are a seamless knit engineered yarn glove with premium nitrile coated microfoam grip on palm and fingers, as well as being touchscreen compatible.
- Innovative fibres – unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement – between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability – patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Form, fit and feel – mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology – utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration – from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through the micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified The ATG ManiFlex Cut Gloves as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Silicone Free
There are no reviews yet.