3M Protecta Construction-Style Positioning Harness with a fixed D-ring to minimize workday readjustment, and breathable Shoulder/Hip Padding. Plus, a durable and sturdy belt, Tongue-Buckle Leg Connection, Pass-Through Chest Connection, and Back and Side D-rings. Specially designed for added comfort and convenience, these harnesses are rated for 420 lbs (190 kg) total working weight.
- All Protecta Harnesses now include low-profile suspension trauma straps integrated between harness webbing
- Fixed D-ring reduces the need for readjustment throughout the workday
- Specifically designed for added comfort
- Moisture-wicking, breathable back padding with soft edging for added comfort
- Foam hip pad with mesh provides extra comfort and breathability
- Durable and sturdy belt for tool bag-carrying convenience
- Modern design gives harness a fresh and sleek look
- Auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- Impact indicators make it easy to inspect the harness for prior damaging impact loads
- Protected labels for long-term identification and inspection
- Back and Side D-Rings, Shoulder/Hip Padding, Tongue-Buckle Leg Connection, Pass-Through Chest Connection
Hardware features for the Construction-Style Positioning Harness include Tongue-Buckle Leg Connection, Pass-Thru Chest Connection, Parachute Torso Buckle, a Back D-ring, Side D-rings. The Back D-ring provides a general fall arrest device connection point and is included on all models of 3M Protecta Construction-Style Positioning Harnesses. Side D-rings located on hips are used for attachment of positioning devices to allow workers use of both hands.
Regulatory and Standards Compliance
3M Protecta Fall Protection Harnesses are designed for a maximum capacity of 420 lbs (190 kg), including the worker’s body weight, clothing, tools and other accessories. These fall arrest systems meet the requirements of ANSI Z359.11; and OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502.