Protecta PRO Stretch shock-absorbing lanyard rebar hook provides high quality compliance at an economical price and incorporate a unique stretchable design. They offer complete freedom of movement while reducing trip fall hazards, dragging or snagging by expanding to 6 ft. (1.8m) when taut and automatically contracting to 4 1/2 ft. (1.4m) in reaction to the worker’s movements. The design is lightweight and provides added comfort and safety. The unique inner core begins to extend and absorb energy once subjected to a fall, and limits the fall arrest forces to safe levels. A built in impact indicator provides easy visual evidence if the shock has been involved in a fall. The Protecta PRO Stretch shock-absorbing lanyard rebar hook features high strength, durable and corrosion resistant materials to stand up to demanding jobsites.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg lanyard with elastic web and snap hook at one end, steel rebar hook at other end.
- Stretches in reaction to your movements
- Abrasion resistant polyester tubular webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hook at one end
- Self-locking steel rebar hook at one end
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
- Built-in impact indicator