The Howard Leight Verishield Earmuffs offer superior hearing protection in a lightweight design. Optimum comfort even over long periods of use makes them solutions users will want to wear.
- Large dimension range: Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions
- Wide cup opening: Ideal for workers with larger ears: or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions
- Lightweight cushioned headband: Steel-wire construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear
- Memory foam ear cushions: New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models: for greater comfort and attenuation
- Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort
- Robust construction – steel wire framework
- ABS molded cups with internal baffle design for lighter weight: patent pending
- An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning
- Air Flow Control Technology: featuring a baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer. Honeywell’s Air Flow Control technology controls how sound reaches the ear, ensuring optimum noise attenuation across all frequencies
- PPE Integration: easy to use and integrate with Honeywell hard hats and face shields. Can be assembled to a hard hat in approximately 7 seconds
- Attenuation rating: the attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup: for quick and easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided.
- Model range available in headband, hi/vis, helmet, folding and behind the neck(multi-position) options
Earmuff Fitting & Maintenance Recommendations for Howard Leight Verishield Earmuffs:
- Avoid overprotection in minimal noise environments – in selecting the best earmuff for your situation, consider noise levels and your need to communicate with co-workers or hear warning signals on the job
Inspect & wear:
- Read and follow all earmuff fitting instructions
- Remove all hair underneath ear cushions.
Hygiene & maintenance:
- Regularly inspect earcups and ear cushions for cracks and leaks – discard if earcups are visibly damaged or compromised
- Clean earcups and ear cushions regularly with mild soap and water
- Replace ear cushions and foam inserts every 6-8 months under normal wear, every 3-4 months with heavy use or in humid/extreme climates
Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Refer to instructions on package for proper fit.
Agriculture, Chemical, Construction, Fire Protection, Forestry, Government, Law Enforcement, Manufacturing, Medical, Military, Mining, Municipal Services, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Steel and Metals, Transportation, Utilities, Welding.
There are no reviews yet.