Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter
The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) make shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the job site. Workers no longer need to “switch-out” equipment to maintain a safe fall distance
The unique 6-foot (1.8 m) TurboLite PFLs require less fall clearance than traditional shock-absorbing lanyards: instantly arresting a free fall within inches.
With more than 75 different options: there is a Miller TurboLite perfect for the job at hand.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Unit and lanyard end connector combinations available for 6-foot TurboLite PFLs
- Lightweight aluminum connectors reduce weight while maintaining the strength needed to support workers
- High-impact resistant nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker
- Twin models available for 100% tie-off
- Meets requirements of OSHA: ANSI Z359.14 Class A & B and CSA Z259.2.2.
Miller 6-foot TurboLite PFL
- Ideal replacement for a 6-ft. shock-absorbing lanyard
- Ultra compact and lightweight
There are no reviews yet.